Fry Fire District
Full-Time Firefighter / Paramedic or EMT
Applications will be accepted through 5:00 pm on October 4, 2019. Applications can either be printed online or picked up at the Fry Fire District Administrative Office, located at Station 365, 4817 S. Apache Ave., Sierra Vista, AZ.
Full Job announcement may be viewed and printed by clicking this link Job announcement full-time FF 2019 (24 downloads)
Applications may be printed from the link at the bottom of this page
Part-Time EMT or Paramedic (non fire suppression)
Application period opens August 15th, 2019 @0800 and closes September 13th, 2019 @1700. Applications can be printed from the link below or picked up in the administrative office located at 4817 Apache Avenue, Sierra Vista, AZ.
The Part-Time EMT or Paramedic positions will be utilized by the Fry Fire District to augment full-time staffing for 12-hour shifts (0800-2000).
- Must possess and maintain a current State of Arizona EMT Basic or Paramedic certification.
- EMT Basics must possess and maintain their CPR certification.
- Paramedics must possess and maintain CPR, ACLS, and PALS certifications.
- Must successfully complete the Fry Fire District entrance test.
- Must pass fitness requirements for the Fry Fire District EMS Physical Fitness Test.
- Must successfully complete background check.
- Must successfully pass a drug screen.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must pass the ambulance driving test.
Salary: EMT $13.00/hr / CEP $15.00/hr
Benefits: Earned paid sick time (EPST) that is accrued at 1 hour for every 30 hours that are worked.
Schedule: Scheduling will be done a month in advance. Part Time employees will email the coordinator their availability when requested, and will be assigned for the next month. Part-Time employees will work on average, one 12 hour shift a week, not to exceed an average of 20 hours per week. Part-Time employees will work a minimum of 36 hours per month.
Interviews, written testing, and physical test: TBA
Part-Time Firefighter / EMT's and Firefighter/ Paramedic's Wanted
We are accepting applications for Part-Time Firefighter / EMT or Firefighter / Paramedic positions. If you are a full-time firefighter with Arizona certifications in firefighting and are an EMT or Paramedic with excellent customer service skills and are interested in additional shifts in a fast-paced, rural fire district, we would like to encourage you to explore this opportunity.
We've included a link to our application below. Please feel free to complete it and drop it off or mail it to our Administrative Offices, located at: 4817 S. Apache Ave., Sierra Vista, AZ 85650.